- Socks (boys and girls) must cover the ankle bone.
- Socks must be in these colors only (both the sock and the trim/accent): royal, navy, red, white, gray, black.
- Athletic shoes must be white, black, or gray only and may have accents of royal, navy, red, white, gray, or black only.
- Classic Toms-like shoes must be navy, red, white, cream, gray, or black only.
- Shoe strings must be the same color as the shoe.
- Hooded sweatshirts, even Harding ones, are not okay for wearing around in the building.
Admissions testing for the 2014-15 school year will be conducted on the following dates:
Harding's counseling department will host College Financial Aid Night on Tuesday, February 14, 6:30, in the Stepherson Room. This event is for juniors and seniors and their parents. An expert will be there to help parents with FAFSA forms and other financial aid issues. Questions may be directed to Mrs. Patti Leath at 901-322-3018 or her email.
I'm very happy to be back at school. I will be having chemo for a long while, and I have promised myself not to do those 12- or 10-hour days any more. But I should be back in circulation.
Thanks to the many of you who have sent cards and messages and have been praying for me. Your students have also sent cards, notes, and flowers. I can't imagine a better support system, and I feel blessed to be a part of such a loving school family.
Melanie P. Semore
Head of Upper School