- Socks (boys and girls) must cover the ankle bone.
- Socks must be in these colors only (both the sock and the trim/accent): royal, navy, red, white, gray, black.
- Athletic shoes must be white, black, or gray only and may have accents of royal, navy, red, white, gray, or black only.
- Classic Toms-like shoes must be navy, red, white, cream, gray, or black only.
- Shoe strings must be the same color as the shoe.
- Hooded sweatshirts, even Harding ones, are not okay for wearing around in the building.
Melanie P. Semore
Head of Upper School