Where: Harding Academy
When: Saturday, October 19, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Goals of the program
- To reduce the number of traffic fatalities caused by inexperienced drivers
- To reduce the number of crashes by young drivers
- To minimize casual attitudes in teenage drivers
- To share the dangers and consequences with come from the use of alcohol and drugs while driving
- To cultivate defensive driving skills
- To teach that driving is a serious responsibility, not a social activity
- To demonstrate the role that peer pressure plays while driving
- Talk about use of hand held devices as distractions
How to register:
You may go to umce.memphis.edu and go to Alive at 25 and register for that class using this course number (DDC3-12F13). The cost will be $25 per student and the cost may be placed on a credit card at the time of the registration.
You may register on the phone by calling 678-6000 and the Alive at 25 office will take the registration and the credit card information.